Saturday, January 10, 2009

RAGING BLIZZARD

Yesterday I made sure I parked my car in the driveway because of threats of a blizzard that was supposed to start around midnight. It started around 7:00 a.m. today. I was at O.L. Mt. Carmel for 7:30 Mass. I made quite sure I stopped at the gas station next door for the paper instead of bothering to go someplace else on the way. We're supposed to get around ten inches over the course of the weekend. Fran won't be coming home this weekend. Uncle Frankie's still ill so he's stuck home too. To make it even more annoying my old friend Earl just sent out an e mail telling us all about his enchantingly warm sunny weather over in Puerto Rico. The library is closing at one o'clock today. Vic, from my old KofC council- he's now in Copiague's council- & I are now on each other's Facebook friend's lists.

No comments: