Wednesday, June 03, 2009

HAIRCUT WOES

It rained yesterday late in the day & again this morning. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. I also watched an episode of "Becker" yesterday. One of the Hemingway sisters played Becker's lawyer. Bob, blithering idiot that he is, was attracted to her like crazy. I've never been able to stand the Hemingway sisters' looks. Tonight I have to go to another of those meetings at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. The first one was really interesting. I just hope we don't have yet another torrential downpour tonight. The last one was during a major storm. There was a blood drive that day too. This morning I went to Price Chopper at the Midway to get toothpaste & milk besides the paper. After that I made sure I went over to Rose Chairge's barber shop on 8th Street to see if I could get a haircut. It was closed. I know barbers & hair stylists are closed on Monday but I didn't know she'd be closed on a Wednesday too.