Saturday, June 13, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


Last night it rained but this morning it's been nice so far. Today is the Feast of St. Anthony of Padua. I went to St. Anthony of Padua church for 7:00 a.m. Mass in Exeter this morning. As of today each Facebook user may now have his own official site name for his profile page. Mine is Strawberryfieldforever. Up until now they'd been using real names & long numbers nobody could handle. I wish ICQ would wise up & make the same change. Today O.L. Sorrows in W. Wyoming will be having a car wash as a fund raiser. I shall be going because my car could most certainly use quite an especially good washing. It's only $5. I was originally on the schedule to be the lector at 5:00 Mass but Cheryl has promised to cover for me. Tomorrow's Father's Day. We wish a very happy day to all who qualify. It promises to be a very busy weekend. Yesterday's funeral in Yatesville for that state trooper made all the headlines & was on the news all day long. I'm still reading those Catholic books & have started reading Virgil's "Aeneid".