Friday, August 28, 2009

COOL WEATHER


Coverage of Ted Kennedy's death continues to make the headlines lately. The news broadcasts, & shows in general, that cover it all are especially interestng for me. It's Jo Anne's big milestone birthday. Today's Friday dance could be in her honor. She turns fifty today. My turn is in a couple of weeks & Earl's is on Halloween. It's also my net friend Margret Simo's birthday. She's thirty. Mary Anne & family will be showing up over the weekend. I think they're supposed to come in sometime either late today or tonight. The big birthday party is this weekend. Tomorrow I have to lector at 5:00 Mass. The weather so far this morning has been unusually cool. Lately it's been exceptionally hot. Uncle Frankie came over for a while this morning. He & my father will perhaps end up being forced to miss out on their big game because of the rain. It's only a slight shower so far but it may end up getting worse over the course of the day. I got kicked out of Wyoming's library so now I'm in West Pittston's on Exeter Avenue. I've been practicing my guitar a lot & reading that book of plays every day.