Monday, January 04, 2010

JOE THE PLUMBER

Bitter cold weather continues. It's been snowing quite a lot lately. It's never enough to accumulate but yesterday as I was hanging around in church it got very violent for a few minutes. We still have no priest at O.L. Sorrows. A visiting priest was there over the weekend. On Saturday night I watched "Cool Hand Luke". Last night I saw "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly". I've seen them both at least a few times before. Uncle Frankie is home from his visit with Fran. I've gotten to the very last few pages of that book by Avery Cardinal Dulles. After I've finished it I shall have to start yet another one. The new year is getting under way. So far nothing spectacular has happened except that the toilet wasn't working when I got up this morning. Joe the plumber is supposed to come over tomorrow to fix it. He's not the famous Joe the plumber.