Wednesday, January 06, 2010

MEETING TONIGHT

When I went to Mass at St. John's this morning all went well until I left. As sooon as I got outside I walked right into a snowfall. It's been coming down today more than usual. One of the major disadvantages of this weather is that I always feel abnormally cold even when I'm inside someplace & dressed in very warm clothes. Tonight I'm supposed to go to a meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel. I hope it's at least a little better by then. My father called Sam yesterday. They talked about all the usual things. Today's my cousin Fabrizio's birthday. He's yet another Facebook friend from Italy. I'm still playing my guitar. I've never been good at keeping it in tune though. Other than that it's been working out quite well lately. These days I don't watch too much TV which is good. It's not worth bothering with anyway most of the time. I didn't see Uncle Frankie yesterday. Maybe he showed up when I wasn't around.