Tuesday, January 05, 2010

PLUMBING

The weather is consistently cold these days. There always seems to be a constant stream of very slight snow coming down whenever I go outside. Uncle Frankie came over for a while last night. Uncle Larry's birthday was on Christmas Eve. Java's birthday was on Christmas Eve. He's my cousin Mary Ellen's husband. Today is Gisela's birthday. She's a distant cousin of mine in Argentina. As far as I know she only speaks Spanish. She's on my Facebook friends list. Today's also Shannon's birthday. She's cousin Mark's wife in Michigan. Yesterday I finished that book & started re_reading Shakespeare's "MacBeth". I'm still practicing my guitar on a regular basis too. I'm trying to play the Beatles' "Two Of Us". As of this morning the toilet is still an absolute nightmare. Joe the plumber is supposed to show up to take care of it. He was entirely too busy yesterday.