Saturday, November 24, 2007

THEY'RE BACK


Mary Anne & Steve are home. My father & Michael went to JFK to pick them up & bring them home. Our trip home is tomorrow morning at around 10:00 a.m. All seems to have gone well. I got into a bit of trouble with cousin Larry because of a misunderstanding but I just gave in & got it over with. I was playing around with one of Steve's acoustic guitars a few hours ago & tried to remember how to play one of my very favorite Beatle songs, "Do You Want to Know A Secret". I remembered that it's a bunch of minor chords & a B7 but I couldn't quite figure out the right progressions unfortunately. For the past couple of days, I spent a while putting Playlists on a couple of my websites. Each one is entirely free, unlike most radio stations for the past few decades, of anything whatsoever that I don't like. The kids seemed to have been having a really good time over the course of the past week, but Bridget & Sam were fooling around a little bit too much today & she spilled a can of celery soda on the carpet in the basement. Bridget seems to be turning out to be quite the couch potato these days. If it were up to her, she'd be quite happy to stay up throughout the middle of the night watching TV incessantly.

No comments: