Saturday, March 29, 2008

COLD MORNING

It's been very cold but very nice so far this morning. I haven't been able to help noticing that spring or no spring, the trees don't have any leaves yet. I heard the Bangles' version of Simon & Garfunkel's "Hazy Shade of Winter" on my car radio this morning. In a way, it's still appropriate. We haven't seen Uncle Frankie lately. He seems to go on streaks. Last night I went to St. Anthony of Padua for the Divine Mercy novena. I heard from Step by Step about a job. The woman I spoke to said exactly was I expected anyway. She wanted me to fill out my application & take it to their place on Kidder St. in Wilkes_Barre. She says it's by the mall & Toys R'Us. I made sure I checked out their official website. Bridget's big doctor appointment was a couple of days ago. All seems to be going quite well with her so far, especially considering how she felt on Christmas. Yesterday I read in the paper that Johnny Crawford, who played Chuck Connors' son on "The Rifleman", is now a really big name in big_band era music. He's also engaged to Kim Darby, the nerd girl from "True Grit". That's our official trivia thingy for this weekend.

No comments: